Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

My first ever blog post. For the last few years, I have said I wanted to do this, so now I finally am.  I look forward to a fantastic 2012- stay tuned for more 'Doses of C (chelsie)' as I get into a blogging routine!




For now, I will post my official new year's resolutions:
  • Wedding Photos- get them printed, frame them, make a wedding photo book 
  • Fit in Fitness- regular exercise has been associated with more health benefits than anything else known to man. I must make it more of a priority...even on the busiest of days!
  • Travel- anything from a weekend road trip or a plane ride to the sun, traveling is a must for 2012!
  • Sports- nothing makes my hubby happier than cuddling up and watching a football or baseball game together. I can definitely work on this! 
  • Save- after the wedding, honeymoon, buying a house, furnishing our house, ect., we now plan to set up saving accounts for our future kids' college tuition, a special travel account, and a few more retirement accounts.
  • Daily Devotions-  be better at spending quality time with my amazing Creator and regularly thank Him for my blessed life :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Chels! Maybe some of that traveling can be to Arizona! Glad you are blogging :)

    ReplyDelete