For now, I will post my official new year's resolutions:
- Wedding Photos- get them printed, frame them, make a wedding photo book
- Fit in Fitness- regular exercise has been associated with more health benefits than anything else known to man. I must make it more of a priority...even on the busiest of days!
- Travel- anything from a weekend road trip or a plane ride to the sun, traveling is a must for 2012!
- Sports- nothing makes my hubby happier than cuddling up and watching a football or baseball game together. I can definitely work on this!
- Save- after the wedding, honeymoon, buying a house, furnishing our house, ect., we now plan to set up saving accounts for our future kids' college tuition, a special travel account, and a few more retirement accounts.
- Daily Devotions- be better at spending quality time with my amazing Creator and regularly thank Him for my blessed life :)